PSA (Public Service Announcement)
- Must be a chartered or non-chartered club in SCW, or a nonprofit organization listed below.
- Encourages residents to participate.
- Teaches about our community.
- Informs community about services available.
The PSA form must be submitted 4 weeks prior to it airing.
PSE – An option available for other organizations. We will promote your upcoming public service event (PSE) provided the following conditions are met:
- Open to outside organizations (not just those applicable to PSA’s).
- KSCW is non-profit and operations are sustained by donations. We ask for a suggested minimum donation of $25 for a PSE.
- Event must be open to the entire community.
- In the case of outside organizations, the majority of any funds collected for the event must benefit the community as a whole, not just the organization.
The PSE form must be submitted 4 weeks prior to your event.
For more information contact us at: email@example.com
List of Organizations that we will provide free PSA’s & PSE’s for:
- Sun City West chartered and non-chartered clubs
- Community Fund of Sun City West
- North County Fire & Medical District
- Northwest Valley Connect
- Recreation Centers of Sun City West
- Sun City West Foundation (includes Helping Hands)
- Sun City West Posse
- Sun Health
- TORCH Citizens Academy
- Our Neighbor Network